Saturday, May 1, 2010

1st time bloggin~ (so much drama in life)

its kinda weird to be blogging stuff~ my first time~ i guess i just want to vent out some weirdness in my life~ i mean~ there's so many thgs happening in school, or maybe its just me.....
All i know is, i feel kinda scared and upset about it.... i still keep a smile on my face, i still joke around~~ more joke and craziness that i usually do...
But still no one knows this is the sign that i give out when im sad, unhappy, hurt, or even crying~
I miss having the friends that actually cares for one another and supports or try to help each other in need~ bt as i grow up more, i realize, even the best of friends will leave you in you times of need and just dont understand how you feel.

feels more like a tool than a person~ but hey~~ who in this world cares for others~
like jackie said~ "u care too much, people will say ur a busy body. u dont care, ur selfish~"


IM TRYING TO BE AN HONEST PERSON~
but honesty isnt what people want to hear, its not what keeps the people, "friends" around you~ apparently, lying and being who you arent is the way~ i dont know who is being true to me anymore~ i dont know who i can be true to~


I thought we should always accept a person for who they really are, no matter what~
but~ in REALITY~ **NO ONe Shares This View**

**WE LIKE TO HEAR AND SEE WHAT WE WANT, AND THE UGLY TRUTH IS NEVER ACCEPTED**

i really dont want my "friends" to lie to me~ or keep things from me~
im trying to make it last, but not by living in fantasy land whr everythg is a lie or jus an act~

really dont knw what is better~ or what to do~~ they wont understand~
i've tried~~ feels more like hatred after hearing the truth~ i couldnt even finish one sentence to u guys~~


********

1 comment:

  1. hey hey,customize your blog girl.
    and abt the fren thingy,its true nobody's able to accept the ugly truth. me cant too at times. but when u think n think again,ugly truth is wat we fear most. x doubt no1 wanna knw more

    ReplyDelete